But don't worry.
Ideas are a-brewing.
Creative juices are a-flowing.
Wheels are a-turning.
Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins.
For now...
"Amazing!" "COOL!" "A brilliant display of Awesome-ness!" "Superb!" "Spectacular!" "Whoa!!!" "NEAT-O!" "Holy Guaca-moly!" "Hello America's coolness!" "Two thumbs WAY up!" "Ice-Ice-BABY!!!" "So good!" "YES!" "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "WOW!" "Stunning!" "Goal!!!" "Rock-o!" "He's done it again!" "Zippidy Do-Dah!" "Goodness gracious great balls of fire!" "SO AWESOME!!" "Fantastick with a K!" "Nothing is as good as this!" "O-KAY!" "Divine and Holy!" "I'm Lovin' It!" "Hot Dog!"
That's what critics are saying about my next post. You will want to read it.
A hint on what I'm writing about?
Her name starts with R...
and rhymes with "Flegina Spektor".
And her music is incredible.
And she looks like this:

A hint on what I'm writing about?
Her name starts with R...
and rhymes with "Flegina Spektor".
And her music is incredible.
And she looks like this:


2 comments:
I seriously am jealous of her hat-wearing skills. I am anxiously awaiting your blog. Until then...
WHY ARENT WE FRIENDS ANYMORE.
Post a Comment