I mean, do you remember when you were young, and even the stupidest things could make you laugh so hard that you were on the floor crying and your sides were hurting?
For instance, I remember when I was about five years old, and one night my family was pretty well entertained by the fact that I would laugh like crazy whenever my brother and sisters would walk up to me with an excited, deranged look on their faces and shout...
"POTATO!"
I would just die laughing at that. It was so funny.
Do you remember? Well, if you do, make sure you actually sit through this entire classic Sesame Street skit I found on Time Magazine's Top Ten Sesame Street Moments:

3 comments:
Dear Andrew,
You're adorable.
The End.
i love grover. one of my favorite children's book is there's a monster at the end of this book. i can't wait to read it with simon.
That is such a great book. Love it!
Post a Comment