I'd rather take the ACT all over again than have to take this test again.
(I'm shooting for med school, so this probably won't mean much for long. Whatever.)
The test was a Chem 105 test, and it took me 3 hours and 40 minutes to take it. But the questions were naaaaaaaaaasty questions--let me tell you.
They were questions like this:
"Calcium carbonate, CaCO3(s), decomposes upon heating to give CaO(s) and CO2(g). A sample of CaCO3 is decomposed, and the carbon dioxide is collected in a 250-mL flask. After the decomposition is complete, the gas has a pressure of 1.3 atm at a temperature of 31 degrees Celsius. How many moles of CO2 gas were generated?"
A beast of a test, I tell you.
I got a 98%.
My life is complete.

2 comments:
You know what you need? Your chem cheerleader.
Excellent job on your exam.
Post a Comment