I used to live here:

But now I live here:

However, for the past few days I have been back in Utah visiting family and such. But tomorrow this blessed vacation ends. Tomorrow at exactly 1:50pm I leave to go back to Los Angeles.
*tear shed*
Small list of things I hate to leave behind in Utah:
the family
the mountains
the dog (Tobias)
the BYU
the friends at BYU
the snow (only a little bit) (and only whenever it comes) (it is, after all, very unpredictable)
the mom's cooking
the freeways without traffic
But it will be nice to be back to see some of things I have really missed the last few days!
Small list of things that beckon me back to L.A.:
the weather
the job
the beach
the dad
the dad's girlfriend
the dad's girlfriend's son
the dad's girlfriend's son's dogs
But don't cry! I'll come back! I'll come baaaaaaaack... [fades out].

0 comments:
Post a Comment